Prepare oranges, grapefruit, limes, tangerines or other citrus fruits in the kitchen, at work or on a picnic with ease. The Most Versatile Paring Knife: Kuhn Rikon COLORI®, Epicurious April 2019.
This inexpensive knife is a low-maintenance kitchen workhorse. The easy-to-grip handle with finger guard contours to the hand. The Japanese stainless steel blade stays super sharp. Nonstick blade with protective sheaths.
- Super sharp, economical and long lasting.
- Ergonomic handle with finger guard contours to the hand. Super sharp Japanese stainless steel blade.
- Food-safe silicone coating ensures food will release easily from blade.
- Safety sheaths included - great for storage, camping, picnics, and travel.
- Not for children - super sharp!
Dishwasher safe. Hand wash and air dry recommended.
Like all knives, ours do need to be sharpened over time and use. These knives can be sharpened with a regular knife sharpener; if you'll notice on the sharp edge of your knife there actually is no coating. A knife sharpener should sharpen on this edge and shouldn't harm your coating as it sharpens. With the dual knife sharpener (link below), you can even sharpen serrated blades.
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Blade Length: 4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.