Ingenious Swiss-made cookware begins cooking on the stove and finishes at the table. Save energy while locking in flavor. Cook soups, stews, and stocks for a few minutes and then set in the melamine base as they finish cooking, with their vitamins and flavors intact.
- Swiss Made - Produced in Switzerland.
- Double-walled design of the pan body and lid capture heat during and after cooking.
- Saves up to 60% more energy.
- Heat-efficient core distributes heat evenly, so food won't burn or stick.
- Keeps hot for up to 2 hours.
- Use less water to cook keeping the vitamins and nutrients inside the food.
- Liter inner scale markings.
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Suitable for all hobs (Induction / Gas / Ceran / Cast / Electric / Halogen).
- Energy-efficient Superthermic® sandwich base distributes heat fast and evenly.
- For normal soiling, use ordinary soap.
- For intensive soiling and/or discoloration, use a chromium steel cleaner – e.g. SWISS CLEANER.
- The pot's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine, and aluminum may oxidize or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers (scratches).
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 10.5" x 8.5"
- Diameter: 9"
- Capacity: 5 qt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.