A must-have tool for any chef, novice or professional. The small, maneuverable blade is great for peeling, trimming or slicing fruits and vegetables. Japanese stainless steel blade is super sharp making tasks like coring tomatoes, zesting citrus or deveining shellfish faster and easier.
Food releases easily from the nonstick blade. Safely transport to picnics and campsites with matching sheath.
Available in a variety of colors, this handy knife makes a great gift for any cook.
- Nonstick Japanese stainless steel blade means a super-sharp edge and long-lasting performance.
- Food-safe nonstick coating ensures foods will release from the blade, making each cut easier and neater.
- The matching sheath is great for storage, camping, picnics, and travel.
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Warning: Not for children – the blade is very sharp. Improper use may result in injury.
Dishwasher safe. Hand wash and air dry recommended.
Like all knives, ours do need to be sharpened over time and use. These knives can be sharpened with a regular knife sharpener; if you'll notice on the sharp edge of your knife there actually is no coating. A knife sharpener should sharpen on this edge and shouldn't harm your coating as it sharpens. With the dual knife sharpener, you can even sharpen serrated blades.
Blade Length: 4"