Great, everyday frying pan that’s easy to use, cooks brilliantly and is energy-efficient.
You’ll get even cooking throughout the pan for perfect frying. Use this pan for rustling up breakfast, making an omelet for lunch and frying fish, a steak for dinner.
Easy Pro combines forged aluminum with a tough non-stick finish to create a practical pan that’s a joy to use. Forged aluminum absorbs, stores and spreads heat efficiently, so you’ll get even cooking, no hot spots and won’t need to use high heat.
The highly impressive non-stick surface ensures that food releases perfectly and the pan is easy to clean.
This frying pan can be used on all types of stovetops, including induction. It is also ovenproof, up to 240°C/464°F. For added versatility, you can use the same pan on the stovetop as well as in the oven.
- Aluminum is energy efficient as it’s so good at absorbing, storing and spreading heat.
- High-performing, easy to clean nonstick has a 3-layer coating with titanium particles for added strength.
- A versatile pan that can be used on the stovetop and in the oven.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel, riveted pan handle with hanging loop.
- The pan handles stay cool when used on the stovetop.
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Part of a range of Easy Pro cookware from Kuhn Rikon.
- Reassuring quality from Kuhn Rikon - the Swiss cookware experts.
- USA Limited Lifetime Guarantee applies to USA purchases and covers defects in materials and workmanship.
• Hand wash and dry the pan and lid before first use.
• The pan and lid are dishwasher safe but can easily be washed by hand.
• If cleaning by hand, use hot soapy water. Stubborn burnt on stains might need soaking first.
• Use a nylon brush or scourer for gentle cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal scourers to clean the pan.
• Use silicone, wooden or metal utensils. Do not use sharp implements, such as knives, or electric blenders in the pan.
• Suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including induction.
• Try to match the diameter of the pan to the ring on the stovetop.
• Always heat a pan gradually, don’t place it on high heat.
• Avoid dragging your pan across a glass-topped hob.
• Oven safe up to 240°C/464°F.
• Use oven gloves when removing pans from the oven.
• Do not place pans on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
• Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered.
Diameter: 8" circular
Diameter: 9.5" circular
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.