Great, everyday cookware that’s easy to use, cooks brilliantly and it’s energy-efficient.
Use this pan for all sorts of cooking, from making a sauce to cooking rice and potatoes. The glass lid will seal in the heat and flavors while you can see the food bubbling away. The pan can be placed in the oven giving you added versatility.
Easy Pro combines forged aluminum with a tough non-stick finish to create a practical pan that’s a joy to use. Forged aluminum absorbs, stores and spreads heat really efficiently, so you’ll get even cooking, no hot spots and won’t need to use high heat.
The durable non-stick surface ensures that food releases perfectly, the pan is easy to clean and retains its good looks.
This pan can be used on all types of stovetops, including induction. It is also ovenproof, up to 240°C / 464°F. You can use the same pan on the stovetop as well as in the oven.
- Aluminum is energy efficient as it’s so good at absorbing, storing and spreading heat.
- Tough, durable, easy to clean non-stick is durable. It’s so tough you can use metal utensils!
- Versatile pans that can be used on the hob and in the oven.
- Ergonomic stay cool handles.
- Glass lids seal in heat and flavors while you can see what’s cooking.
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- USA Limited Lifetime Guarantee applies to USA purchases and covers defects in materials and workmanship.
• Hand wash and dry the pan and lid before first use.
• The pan and lid are dishwasher safe but can easily be washed by hand.
• If cleaning by hand, use hot soapy water. Stubborn burnt on stains might need soaking first.
• Use a nylon brush or scourer for gentle cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal scourers to clean the pan.
• Use silicone, wooden or metal utensils. Do not use sharp implements, such as knives, or electric blenders in the pan.
• Suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including induction.
• Try to match the diameter of the pan to the ring on the stovetop.
• Always heat a pan gradually, don’t place it on high heat.
• Avoid dragging your pan across a glass-topped hob.
• Oven safe up to 240°C/464°F.
• Use oven gloves when removing pans from the oven.
• Do not place pans on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
• Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered.
Diameter: 6" circular
Diameter: 7" circular
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.