Two Swiss tools in one.
Click the paddle frame from behind into the Original Swiss peeler to create a mandoline, perfect for making quick even slices of small vegetables and garlic cloves. The paddle features a textured surface to prevent foods from sticking when in use. Handguard and pusher protect fingers and reduce waste.
- Peeler can be used without paddle.
- Perfect for slicing small food like garlic, mushrooms, radish, ginger.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Ultra-Sharp performance chefs love.
- Carbon steel blade starts sharper, stays sharper.
- Convenient potato eye remover.
- Ergonomic design works in right or left hand.
- Protective handguard included.
Warning: Not for children — blades are very sharp. Improper use may result in injury. Always use handguard and pusher when vegetables or fruits are smaller than 1”.
Hand wash and towel dry immediately to avoid rust on the blade. Mandoline paddle, pusher and handguard are dishwasher suitable.
- Click the peeler into the paddle frame from behind.
- Attach handguard to paddle by aligning the guide rail of the paddle to the corresponding rails of the handguard.
- Insert vegetable into the handguard chamber and push back and forth in short even strokes.
- Add the pusher to the handguard once the food is below the handguard chamber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.