The Energy Saver protects the outside of pans against discoloration caused by gas flames.
- Made of aluminum for excellent heat conduction and retention (energy saving).
- Position the Energy Saver over the center of the gas burner and then place cookware on it.
- To avoid overheating, only heat the Energy Saver with cookware placed on it!
- After use, leave to cool over the extinguished gas burner.
- Never immerse the hot Energy Saver in cold water; otherwise, deformation may occur.
Never immerse the hot Energy Saver in cold water. Clean when warm in hot water, using a brush or soft cloth. Never use abrasive cleaning agents.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.