Over ninety years of award-winning design experience combined with state-of-the-art cookware technology has gone into the development of your new frypans. Made of forged construction, Kuhn Rikon introduces aluminum cookware that delivers superior non-stick performance. Hot-forged to prevent warping and deliver consistent heat distribution, this pair of frying pans boasts a highly-engineered non-stick coating that won't chip or peel and is safe for use with metal utensils. Ideal for cooking everything from bacon and fried eggs to pork chops and cornbread, the fry pans feature oven safe Bakelite handles that minimize heat transfer and fit comfortably in the hand.
• Forged Aluminum with reinforced rim
• Metal utensil safe non-stick coating
• Textured interior surface for exceptional release and searing with little to no fat
• Outstanding abrasion and scratch resistance
• Never leave empty cookware on a hot burner.
• Do not allow the cookware to boil dry.
• Do not put hot cookware under cold water. Allow the cookware to air cool completely first.
• Oven safe up to 425°F
• Full induction base, compatible with all stove tops (Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction, Halogen)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.