HOTPAN® is designed for today's lifestyle. Vegetables cooked over low heat in their own moisture retain their nutrients, while meat and fish are succulent, juicy, and bursting with flavor. The innovative design uses up to 60% less energy. Stainless steel pan works on conventional and induction stoves. Elegant serving shell keeps food hot and fresh for up to 2 hours and doubles as a serving bowl.
- Gentle cooking.
- Keeps meals hot for up to 2 hours.
- Saves 60% energy.
- Designed and produced in Switzerland.
- For normal soiling, use ordinary soap.
- For intensive soiling and/or discoloration, use a chromium steel cleaner – e.g. SWISS CLEANER.
- The pot's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers.
- The cookware is basically dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine, and aluminum may oxidize or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers (scratches).
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.