Eco-cookware with a low carbon footprint as it is made in Switzerland of 100% recycled aluminum from Europe.
These nonstick frying pans are perfect for low-fat frying, sautéing and stir-fries. Use this NEW LIFE frying pan for making an omelet, frying a steak, a piece of fish and so much more.
This nonstick frying pan is durable and efficient and yet it’s made from old soda cans! There’s NEW LIFE in this easy-to-use cookware. Aluminum is one of the best materials for use in cookware because it is so effective at absorbing, storing and spreading heat - so the pan is energy efficient in use, as well as being made from recycled materials. The hard-wearing, nonstick surface is perfect for low-fat cooking and it’s so easy to clean.
All the aluminum is sourced from Europe and includes soda cans, bicycles and factory waste. As other metal components are in the original material, the recycled aluminum will have even better properties than new aluminum. What’s more – the aluminum is from Europe and the manufacturing is in Switzerland so your New Life frying pan will have far fewer ‘pan miles’ than cookware made in the Far East.
- Energy-efficient in production, energy-efficient in use.
- Made from 100% recycled aluminum from Europe and manufactured in Switzerland – a huge energy saving.
- Thick, full induction aluminum base absorbs, stores and spreads heat evenly.
- Durable nonstick surface, perfect for low-fat cooking.
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Ergonomic, heat-resistant handles.
- Pans can be used on the stovetop or in the oven up to 220°C/464°F.
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction.
- Supplied in recycled paper packaging.
- Reassuring quality from Kuhn Rikon, the Swiss cookware experts.
- Manufactured in Switzerland.
- USA Limited Lifetime Guarantee applies to USA purchases and covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Before first use remove any packaging. Sticky labels should be peeled off, remove any residue by gently rubbing with a soapy cloth or sponge. Handwash and dry.
The pans are dishwasher safe but can easily be washed by hand.
If cleaning by hand use hot, soapy water. Stubborn burnt on stains might need soaking first.
Use a nylon brush or scourer for gentle cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal scourers to clean the pans.
Use silicone or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp implements, such as knives, or electric blenders in the pans.
Suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction.
Try to match the diameter of the pan to the ring on the hob.
Never heat an empty pan, always heat up a pan gradually, don’t place it on a high heat.
Avoid dragging your pans across a glass topped hob.
Pan handles are designed to stay cool on the hob but make sure gas flames are not licking up the side.
Oven safe up to 220°C/428°F.
Use oven gloves when removing pans from the oven.
Do not place pans on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt in residues are not covered.
Diameter: 9.5" circular
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.