This multi-layer pan is a dream to use, it heats up quickly, cleans easily and looks great. A versatile pan that can be used with or without the lid for a variety of cooking.
PEAK pans combine three brilliant materials to get the best cookware: stainless steel, aluminum and non-stick. The pans are made up of five layers. The polished layer of stainless steel ensures the pan maintains its good looks and is easy to clean. The next layer of aluminum helps the heat to spread evenly throughout the base and sides of the pan, so it’s perfect for even cooking. To make sure the non-stick is tough and durable a primer is applied to the aluminum, then a ceramic layer and finally the non-stick layer which is tough enough for metal utensils and great for easy cooking and cleaning.
- The gleaming stainless steel is durable, looks great and it’s easy to clean.
- The aluminum layer absorbs, stores and spreads heat evenly.
- Tough interior non-stick surface is perfect for low-fat cooking and can be used with metal utensils.
- All-round pouring lip.
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Ergonomic, stay cool handles.
- See what’s cooking with the glass lids which have a large, easy-to-lift handle.
- Pans can be used on the hob or in the oven up to 240°C/464°F.
- Suitable for all hobs including induction.
- Choose the size to suit you.
- Reassuring quality from Kuhn Rikon, the Swiss cookware experts.
- UK Limited Lifetime Guarantee applies to UK purchases and covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- Part of a comprehensive range of PEAK cookware from Kuhn Rikon.
Remove all packaging and peel off the label before wetting the pan, then use hot, soapy water and a soft cloth to remove any residue.
Hand wash and dry the pan.
The pan is dishwasher suitable but can easily be washed by hand.
If cleaning by hand use hot, soapy water. Stubborn burnt on stains might need soaking first.
Use a nylon brush or scourer for gentle cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal scourers to clean the pan.
Suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including induction. Avoid dragging your pan across a glass topped stovetop.
Try to match the diameter of the pan to the ring on the stovetop.
Always heat up a pan gradually, don’t place it on a high heat.
Use silicone, wooden or metal utensils. Do not use sharp implements, such as knives, or electric blenders in the pan.
Pan handles will stay cool on the stovetop provided gas flames are not licking up the side.
The pans can be used in the oven up to 240°C/464®F.
Use oven gloves when removing the pan from the oven.
Do not place the pan on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt in residues are not covered.
For more stubborn soiling, limescale and / or discoloration on the stainless steel use our Swiss Cleaning Paste
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.